Poster by Eunice Bonsi, Tuskegee University on STOPS (Sustainable Technologies for Orange and Purple Sweet Potatoes) in Ghana. Presented at the 2013 Annual meeting in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Sweetpotato Plant Promotion Campaign: One-STOP Shop for Nutrition and Health
- Youth and Children 4-H STOPS: Youth Environmental Stewardship (YES) for Change
- Bio-availability of nutrients to reduce vitamin A & Iron deficiencies
- Women: Processing of sweetpotato products. Reformulating traditional recipes. Developing new products
- Farmers: Clean vine-multiplication Improved cultural practices Improved post-harvest handling